July 14, 2009

ahem

I've started this blog essentially out of boredom. Since I've graduated, I've sat around my house with a lot of time and very little to do. In a few weeks I will begin my travels through Asia, so I thought that this would be a good time to begin a blog that would chronicle the adventures I will experience in these new places.

My current itinerary through Asia currently includes:
1. Luang Prabang, Laos
2. Hanoi, Vietnam
3. Hue, Vietnam
4. Hoi An, Vietnam
5. Saigon, Vietnam
6. [Phnom Penh, Cambodia]
7. Siem Reap, Cambodia
8. Chiang Mai, Thailand
9. Bangkok, Thailand
10. Beijing, China
11. Shanghai, China (where I will be taking a 6 week Chinese course)

Of course, things are still subject to change, especially since tickets still have yet to be purchased and dates are still in flux. We'll see how things go, but I'm very excited.

Until then, see you later, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment